Group Rates & Policies
Group Lift Ticket Rates
|# of People||Midweek||Weekend||Holiday*|
|1 Day - all ages||
20 - 55
|56 - 100||$30||$37||$45|
|2 Day - all ages||20+||$70||$77||$92|
Group Rental Equipment Rates
The friendly technicians in our expansive Rental Center will help your group get in, fitted and out quickly, giving you more time on the slopes!
|All Ages - 7 Days a Week||1-Day Rental||2-Day Rental|
Skis, Boots & Poles or Snowboard & Boots
Group Lesson Rates
Looking for ski or snowboard lessons for your group... then look no further! Our award-winning Ski & Snowboard School will show your group members the way of the slopes in no time.
|Ages 8 & up||7 Days a Week|
Group Lessons, not for First Timers - 90 minute sessions
GET beginner package - 90 minute lesson, rentals and beginner lift ticket
Availability: M-F, non-holiday 10am & 1pm; Weekends & Holidays hourly.
* Holiday Dates: 12/26/12 - 1/1/13; 1/19 - 1/21/13; 2/16 - 2/22/13
Group Policies at Bromley
- Twenty or more individuals qualify as a group.
- Tickets must be used on the same day as purchase.
- Reservations required 48 hours in advance.
- Tickets are issued upon receipt of payment.
- Cash, checks, certified checks (make payable to Bromley Mtn.), money orders, Visa & MasterCard are all accepted.
- Payment is made in one transaction between the group leader and the Bromley Group Sales manager in the Guest Services office.
For More Information: Colleen Beideman
(802)824-5522 ext. 210, or e-mail Colleen