Innkeepers Race Series 2013/14
The Bromley Mountain Innkeepers Race Series wants you! Requirements? A competetive streak and desire to get on the mountain every Wednesday, January through end of season in April! This page is your new ONE STOP shop for everything Innkeepers. Stay tuned, stay informed and most of all, stay right online with us throughout the winter season.
Who: You. Your friends, co-workers. Skiers, snowboarders, men or women.
When: Wednesdays, Jan. 8 - March 5 (No race Feb. 19). Party on March 12. Take runs between 9:30 and 11:30 am.
How Much: By Dec. 20, $460. After Dec. 20, $500. Do the math: that's $115/person for 8 race days, a party, plus skiing or boarding on Wednesdays until season end! At the minimum, that's less than $13/day.
Where: Race is on Lord's Prayer. The rest of the mountain for free-skiing all day. The Wild Boar Tavern for lunch, brews and social.
Why: Because you're awesome-fast, and it's fun! Plus, the commemorative T-Shirt everyone receives at the end of season party is incredibly fashionable; you'll be the absolute envy of all your friends that don't have one!
NEW this season:
- All info and forms are available ON THIS PAGE all winter long. This includes the schedule! Check left ← for links.
- Innkeepers MUG CLUB. $10 buy in gets you your own mug to use on Innkeeper Wednesdays in the Wild Boar Tavern, and discounts on the weekly beer of the week. (Valid Wednesdays only).
- $8 Innkeeper Burger & Beer special in the Wild Boar Tavern on race days. $8 gets you a 16 oz. beer of the week, plus the burger or sandwich special of the day. (Tax & gratuity not included).
- Each time you race, you'll be entered in the season end raffle for some amazing prizes...Field Box seats at a 2014 Red Sox game, a golf outing for 4 at the Brattleboro Golf Club, plus a new golf bag, gift certificates to Potter Brothers Ski & Snowboard Shops, and TBA gear from Potter Brothers! This means...the more days you get out there and race, the more chances you have to win!
- Race results will be posted HERE and in the Wild Boar Tavern by 2pm each race day. Each week will feature a "Team of the Week". Ski fast; you'll get noticed!
- Ski or board FREE on Wednesdays, March 12 through the end of the season. Your Innkeepers pass is valid Wednesdays through the end of the 2013/14 Winter season.
Questions? Send an email to the race coordinator, or call the Bromley Outing Club at 802/824/6498.
Details about your Innkeepers Pass: Valid Wednesdays, 9am - 4pm, January 8 - end of season. Non-transferable.
In the event that a race must be canceled due to weather, we will make every effort to post that information to this page by 8:15 am on race days. Your pass will still be valid, even if the race is cancelled.
Sponsored by Potter Brothers Ski & Snowboard Shops, more at potterbrothers.com!